Invest in your future while investing in God’s Kingdom
Investing with Church Finance Corporation allows you to:
• Increase the resources God has entrusted to you
• Earn a highly competitive rate of return
• Provide funds for churches to further kingdom work
Why should you invest with Church Finance Corporation?
Your investment dollars are used to fund loans to Southern Baptist and other evangelical Christian churches to further kingdom work in their communities.
Investors provide the financial resources to enable CFC to fund loans to churches so they can increase their effectiveness in sharing the good news of Jesus.
Church members can invest in their own church’s loan allowing the church to have the opportunity to lower their interest rate.
We know the unique characteristics and challenges of church financing. Your investments are backed by first mortgage collateralized loans.
We offer a variety of investment options with highly competitive interest rates and terms to address the liquidity and income needs of our investors.
Investments start for as little as $500 in a CBSTIF or $1,000 in a CBIN (large investments and loan participations can earn higher rates.)
Church Finance Corporation offers the following investment alternatives:
Church Building Short Term Investment Fund (CBSTIF)
- $500 minimum investment
- No fees
- Interest rate set monthly
- Account flexibility while earning superior interest rates
- Interest can be compounded or distributed monthly
Church Building Investment Note (CBIN)
- $1,000 minimum investment
- 1, 3, 5, or 7 year maturity terms
- Competitive interest rates
- Interest paid quarterly and principal returned at maturity
- Interest may be compounded or distributed quarterly
- Can invest IRA funds
Collateralized Loan Participations
- $2,500 minimum investment
- Purchase a participation in a specific loan
- Collateralized by first mortgage
- Investor rate is tied to the rate on the note
- Principal and interest paid monthly as the church makes mortgage payments
- Investment paid off when the loan is paid off
- Can invest IRA funds
DOWNLOAD OUR CURRENT OFFERING CIRCULAR BELOW
Church Finance Corporation (CFC) is a nonprofit organization. Investments are not SIPC or FDIC insured. This information is neither an offer to sell nor a request to buy any investments. This offer is made only in the offering circular.